There is no why you shouldn’t visit this city, there is only WHY YOU MUST VISIT MADRID!
Spain has a lot to offer and surely I don’t underestimate any of their travel destinations, but Madrid is what I love.
Art, culture, flamenco, night clubs, diversity, food, local markets, architecture, parks…you got it all Madrid!
You’ll need a power bank for your phone as you’ll just take pictures all day 🙂
If I try to describe all of them, I’d probably have to use more than a blog post so here it is the Madrid-Must-Do-List:
- Reina Sofia Museum
- The Prado Museum
- Santiago Bernabeau Stadium
- The Royal Palace of Madrid
- Eat or have a coffee in Chueca (there is an amazing Chinese there also called Shanghai Mama – try it)
- Enjoy an amazing flamenco show at Flamenco Las Tablas – better book before you go
- Make it to El Retiro Park even if it’s the last thing you do
- Have a cocktail before you go at Azotea del Circulo (you’ll never forget Madrid this way)
I hope you have the best of time in Madrid as I did 🙂